July 18, 2014
D&D Leasing UK Ltd (D&D) is pleased to announce a new £20 million funding facility to support its existing Professions Loan business.
With immediate effect this facility is being offered to our existing Introducers, prior to formally announcing this facility and rolling it out to a wider audience.
D&D believe this underlines our intention of continuing to develop and support your business requirements with this new capacity and is attaching / Issuing new Interactive PDF Documentation to support this and the recent FCA changes.
The new documentation takes immediate effect and our New Business Team is ready to direct you with any queries over their use.
The facility will available to the following professions’ business users:
• Sole Traders & Small Partnerships ( 3 or less) Minimum £25,000+
• Larger Partnerships and Non Regulated business any Value
• Typical maximum £50,000 but we will consider further subject to credit
D & D Leasing services UK business clients nationally with a strong focus in London. We have proven experience, resources, contacts and a hassle-free approach to solving your equipment financing needs. D&D Leasing is a general equipment funder, servicing the alternative funding market. It all adds up to unique strengths in making equipment financing easier for you.
• You get what you need quickly. Ask for an estimate today and you’ll have an answer in 24 hours or less.
• You get a low monthly payment that makes business work smarter for you.
• You get a simple, easy-to-understand contract that makes for easy decision making.
• You benefit from our proven experience in sourcing and structuring leases for countless satisfied businesses.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact:
• Brian Jerome – Head of Business 0207 618 0944 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paul Fenton – Senior Broker Manager 0207 618 0943 email@example.com
• Lisa Martin – Sales Support Co-ordinator 0207 618 0973 firstname.lastname@example.org
By Brian Jerome, Head of Business at D&D Leasing